Friday, April 22, 2011

Conversation on Math

Beth has decided she wants to be meteorologist. This conversation happened after she told me.

Beth: I hate it when teachers call on you when you aren't raising your hand.

Mim: You should raise your hand more, so they'll stop calling on you.

Beth: They only do it when I don't know the answer or I'm not paying attention.

Mim: Well you should be paying attention in class.

Beth: But math is boring.

Mim: You'll need math to be a meteorologist.

Beth: But math is boring.

Mim: You still need to pay attention.

Beth: Math was more fun when you could eat it. I got to eat my math in kindergarten.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks forthe glimpse into my future! Charlotte would idolize Beth I am sure of it. ;)

Julie said...

I know how Beth feels that owuld happen to me all the time,