Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just Because


So I finally got over my fear of the camera and the computer working together. You'll want to read down the next several posts because I've updated with lots and lots and lots of pictures and stories. 

Disclaimer: A photographer I'm not. That's Rob's job, but this is my blog with my pictures so don't complain! If you want the great pictures hit his blog. Also Rob just told me my lens was dirty, that's why my pictures look dingy. I didn't even think about it. See--I'm So Not a photographer--I just thought my camera was old.

This week has been a good one. We're getting into the schedule with school, Joyschool, and at home speech therapy. An activity for each of my little ones. This week we add on dance for Beth and a sports class for Caleb. I don't know if I can handle all the running around! Yikes! I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Loved the addition of photos Mim. What fun! Its always fun reading about you guys since you live off from us.Miss you all!

Taliatha said...

I agree, the pictures a lots of fun!

Unknown said...

I won't comment on each post, but your kids are SO cute! I'm glad you're putting in pictures of them now.