Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jacob Used the Potty!

Lately Jacob has shown an interest in sitting on the toilet. Sometimes it's the real one, and sometimes it is the training ones. So not wanting to discourage any positive association he was with aforesaid pottys, I have been letting him sit there for a few minutes any time he asks.

Well today, he was quite insistent, and so I got him up there and 30 seconds later, he had done his little tinkle. Hooray! Hooray! This is a big first step. Not that I'm going to go full out training him right now. I don't think I'm ready for that. He might train early though--Beth was trained by his age. We couldn't get any interest from Caleb until he was over two!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW. I'm not putting any hopes for H before age 3.

Anonymous said...

Nana says Jacob is awsome congrulations