Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beth's Birthday Party






So Beth turned 7 today. Wow 7. I feel old and not old at the same time. I can't believe that seven years have gone by so quickly. I am so proud of my little girl who is growing up so fast. She's doing great, enjoying school and making friends. She had a party yesterday. She wanted it to be a Hannah Montana party. She wanted Hannah Montana to come and preform, but I had to break it to her that we just couldn't afford that.

I don't actually have pictures of the party. Rob will put them up on his site in a day or two, but I do have some of the cake and decorations. I thought the pink and purple streamers made an interesting contrast with the guitars we hung on the wall. The girls had the usually games, and the magic show. Then they ate cake and played the new Wii game Sing It. They had a lot of fun.




Beth's 7th Birthday Party from Robert Caldwell on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Taliatha said...

This looks like so much fun! I don't know whether to let Jane watch this or whether she would feel too sad. The other day she started crying because she missed Beth so much. She was playing with her cousin whose voice, she said, sounded "just like Beth's."