Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Last Week

All righty, a quick rundown of the week, would honestly be the last post. Library books not withstanding, it was a pretty standard run of the mill week.

Beth and Caleb were in the Primary program and of course they did a bang up job of it. Caleb was super confident and fairly shouted his line into the microphone: "I love my family when I play games with my Dad" Beth was much more calm and did a very nice job.

The kids went on a hike with Rob yesterday and I got some work done. Rob has noticed how much more mature the kids are all getting. Especially Caleb. He's super impressed. I'm proud of each of them. Jacob is going through a fiercely indpendent stubborn streak with lots of pouting, but I know it is only temporary.

That's about it for the week. I hope you have a very happy October. (We actually turned on the heat, but I think Rob may have turned it back off. It's cold here. I love it!)

2 comments:

Gail said...

We have our heat on also. We had frost this morning.

Julie said...

Sounds like the kids did a great job in the Primary program. Tell them I am proud of them.
Love, Nana