Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Bare Naked Ladies Song

Strangely enough I'm not someone who gets attached to bands. I listened to the radio a lot in high school, not as much in college, and now I generally listen to NPR. But there are a few bands that I really adore. Rob has introduced a number of them to me, and we went to see BNL in Salt Lake City when we are first married. They were my first concert (definitely not Rob's) and my second concert when we caught them a year later in Chapel Hill.

I was really sad when Steve and the band decided to go their separate ways. This song, from their new album, makes me think that it was hard on everyone. I hope that you guys enjoy. I have a feeling that they are still going to be a great band.










3 comments:

Rich said...

Thanks Mim!! Definitely one of my few favorite bands.

Unknown said...

Great song. I love BNL, too. And I was at that concert in '98. Did the whole world go that night?

Unknown said...

Oh, I like it it too! We were there in '98 too, I think that is the year that G105 gave away the free tickets to the first people that showed up at a certain location. We tried for 2 weeks and finally got some. It was a great concert! :)