Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mom's Weekend!

This weekend I had the chance to hang out with one of my best college friends, Julie. I twas great to spend the weekend virtually kid free and spend time just talking and reconnecting.

Rob took the kids to Hickory for the weekend where they spent the time going to the movies and launching rockets. Great fun from the few minutes reports that I've heard so far.

A conversation this week:

Jacob: Gudu, axa, rudol
Mom I can speak Spanish
Me: Really what did you just say? Tell me again?
Jacob: I can't I said bad words in Spanish

Spring break is coming up and I know the kids are super excited to get a break. It'll be nice to have them home for a short while. We shall have fun enjoying the weather and other fun stuff!

Take care!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you got some girl time!

Unknown said...

Good for you! And I love Jacob's Spanish-too funny!