Sunday, August 17, 2008

Easy Peasy

This last week was fairly nice. Caleb and Beth spent some time at Grandma's this week. They loved it. Caleb wants us to move closer. Beth does too. But I know we'll most likely be here at least another year. 

Beth has her meet the teacher this week. We don't know who her teacher will be, but she definitely knows who she wants. I'm excited to see who will be in her class this year. She made some good friends last year, but she has some church friends as well. I just want her to have another great year.

We have our meeting for Joyschool this week. I'm super excited for Caleb. It should be a good year for him. I know he'll love meeting each week. Kids this age are so much fun. Caleb is constantly telling me about what he "did last night" always some type of story--maybe a dream, but it always starts "Last night I  . . ." 

Jacob is feeling a bit under the weather, but we'll take him in tomorrow and see. It's either his ears or the fact that he is teething. He is pretty happy otherwise. I think it's ears, 'cause he's not been sleeping, which means I haven't been sleeping. He was so excited to have Beth and Caleb back home. I think he enjoyed the extra attention though.

1 comment:

Taliatha said...

I hope Beth and Caleb have fun in school this year--I'm sure they will. Good luck with Jacob's mystery ailment (poor little guy).