Sunday, August 10, 2008

So I have a post written, and waiting to publish. I planned to include pictures, only to find out that I don't have the software I need to size them correctly. Rob is supposed to work on this for me. He's busy and the olympics are going on, so we will see when it happens.

Today Elisabeth asked me when school started, and has started a countdown. I am going to take that as a good thing. I always looked forward to school, so I'm glad that she is too. She wants to stay up late to watch the Olympics, and I've been letting her, but right now she isn't watching. So she might have to go to bed!

Caleb is still having fun and being crazy. He is always asking to go outside and do something. He has lots of busy energy that he needs to work off. He's going to start Joyschool this year. I think he is really excited. I hope so. We've got a fairly small group, but that will be okay.

Jacob is still his happy self. He is really making progress with his speech therapy. He said bubbles today. (A word we have been working on.) He is more vocal, and you can see him trying to form letters with his mouth. He is getting evaluated by the early intervention team tomorrow. So we'll see how that goes.

Rob is back to working five days a week again. This might mean that he is in a better mood in the evenings, but we'll miss him on Fridays. I'm doing all right so far this week.

1 comment:

Taliatha said...

Good for Jacob! I'd love to hear him say bubbles!
Who is in your Joy School group? Is Amy still going to participate with Kaden? 4 is a good size. (We signed Paul up for a one day a week community preschool. I'm so nervous about it.)
So I see you aren't boycotting the Olympics after all...