Friday, August 29, 2008

Brrring, Brrring, Brrrring

Funny moment today: Caleb's been overtired, and I think he needs a nap. So we make a deal. If he lies down until the timer goes off, then he gets a treat. (This is in hopes that he will fall asleep during that time.) 

Originally I had the timer by me, so I could hear it, and he wouldn't touch it. But then he says he needs to hear it too. So I move it to his room. It is quiet for approximately 30 seconds. I begin to think this is working, then . . . 

Brrring, Brrring, Brrring comes out of his room. He has decided to imitate the sound of the timer, since it is taking too long.

Now he's climbing on me, begging for the prize that will not come unless he lies down.


2 comments:

Taliatha said...

That boy is so clever! I miss him!!

Unknown said...

That's hilarious.