Sunday, October 26, 2008

Missing my camera!

Again, we have no pictures. Sadly the camera is still not at our house, but we will be picking it up this week. So I'll have pictures next week. Halloween pictures, and toothless Beth pictures. Maybe even some crazy brothers pictures.

This week has been pretty uneventful over all. The kids are doing well. Jacob does not seem as tired, and he is back to taking regular naps. Caleb had fun at Joyschool last week. I teach this week, so that should be good--if he likes we will stick with it a bit longer. Beth is pretty happy.

Last night Caleb and I were in the car. He noticed power lines for the first time, and asked me why the ropes were hanging there. I told him not to touch the ropes because they were power lines and they would zap him. He told me that after they zapped him, then he would run away. I told him, not to even try. He then told me to drive the car higher, so that the roof of the car would get zapped--just a little bit.  So that discussion didn't go well. Later in the same conversation Caleb told me that he used to be big. Me--Really? Caleb--Yeah mom, I used to be big,  I used to be fourteen. Me--fourteen? Caleb--yeah, but now you just call me little and three now.  

Well see ya next week.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry Mim! Greg goes out of town today and will be back thurs. but I know where the camera is. If Rob doesn't swing by, we'll make sure to bring it to you!

Taliatha said...

Sweet, I want to meet fourteen-year-old Caleb! I'll pass this information to Paul--he'll like that. (Mallory thinks she's seven, but of course she has no concept of age or even numbers.)
So Caleb has gone from having no information about power lines, to having a strong desire to get electrocuted...that's very funny. What a funny kid; he really has a special place in my heart.