Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hiking at Cape Hatteras

I just got back from hiking with some friends along the Outer Banks of NC. We had a great time, collapsing tent and all. Cape Hatteras to Avon was beautiful. We had the majority of the coastline to ourselves. I may write a bit more about our trip later, but for now, I hope this hastily edited video will suffice. To view the video in HD (and I recommend it) click on the link under the video that says "Hiking Hatteras Island." Music is by Fleet Foxes.

Hiking Hatteras Island from Robert Caldwell on Vimeo.


If you wish to view some photos from the trip, Heather Winters has posted some great photos on her Picassa gallery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome video. For some reason the music in it reminded of Twilight the Movie. lol. I love that the lady from the beginning of the hike is in it too!! And I actually liked the handheld shakiness in spots! It feels very real like I can feel the wind blowing on my face! :D Good Stuff!! We missed ya Mim!