Sunday, May 3, 2009

Whistles, and other noisy things

What a week--well not really. Caleb got a whistle this week. He wanted to be a coach, and begged, and coaxed and wheedled until he got it. And man I wish he hadn't. For the last several days we have had loud ear blasting tweets in our ears. And at completely random times. But Caleb has learned, and now as an acceptable inside tweet, and a ear blasting outside tweet. I even have an adorable picture of Caleb asleep with the whistle in his mouth. But I can't find my camera cable to download the image.

Jacob is doing good. He is so fun right now. Happy and chatty (even though it is slightly gibberish). He likes to escape from the house and run for the road as fast as he can. He likes to play with Caleb, and to read books. He is doing a good job with learning. He is happy. Today at church we were doing laps during Sacrament meeting. He stopped and did a special wave and hi to three of his nursery workers. I'm glad that he recognizes them.

Beth is doing well. It was parent teacher conferences this week. She's doing really well in school. I really like her teacher this year, and I liked her teacher last year. I've been very happy with her school. Best of all and most importantly, Beth is happy with school. She is growing more confident and making friends. I'm super proud of her. It is awesome, that she is doing so good.

Rob picked up an extra job this weekend, snapping photos. I think he liked it, but now his hands hurt from holding the camera for over nine hours!

Me, I'm just holding steady. I'm working hard to get stuff done. And running around after the kids. Life is pretty good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caleb a Coach Yes you can tell he has Lambert genes! Nana