Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In Approximately 10 Minutes . . .

Today while I was in the shower the boys managed to accomplish all of this in approximately 10 Minutes

Dumped a Huge Glass of Water in the Toy Box

Pull all of the sheets off of my bed and take them downstairs

Caleb got dressed for school

Dumped a big bowl of cheerios in front of the television

Dumped all of the books from a shelf on the floor

and give each other haircuts

(That's the kicker. I'm not sure if Caleb got one too, when I found them after my shower his hair looked like it was intact, but I found so much hair, that I don't think it all came from Jacob, but it might have. Caleb's at preschool, I hope he doesn't have tons missing in the back. I'll post a picture of Jacob after he is done with speech therapy.)

What I did in the ten minutes after dropping Caleb off for preschool and before Jacob's speech therapist showed up

Cleaned up the bowl of cheerios

Repacked the blanket box downstairs

Put the books all back on the shelves

Picked up the shoes that were scattered around the room

Got Jacob dressed and changed his diaper

Wiped down the tables

and wondered how on earth we were going to fix Jacob's hair.


Have a great day!


6 comments:

Julie said...

You got to love those boys!
Love,
Nana

Scott, Melissa, Ethan and Emma said...

All I can say is WOW!

Gail said...

Just another day in the neighborhood, huh?

Julie said...

Good Morning Mommy! Oh, days like that just make me want to take a nap. ;) Hope today starts a little smoother.

Cecily said...

Well, I hope you took the time to enjoy your shower! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Mim!! This post made me laugh. I can identify.

And wow, they really got a lot done in 10 minutes!! Too bad it always takes longer to clean up the messes than it does for them to make them.

Jacob would look cute with a buzz with those big beautiful brown eyes of his! :)