Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jacob's Back!

After two weeks of not being himself, I am glad to say that Jacob is back. He is happy and smiling and playing. It makes me so happy for him to be himself. He did end up with roseola. It is great to know why he was feeling so miserable as well.

It's spring break for Beth. It should be a fun week for her. She will be spending most of it at her grandma's house. Caleb is going to go as well. I hope that he does all right for that long. We'll see. Rob says that he'll drive to pick him up if he needs to. I worry about what Jacob will do without his big brother and sister to play with.

I started my other writing job. I'm trying it out. I'll give it a month before I decide if it is right or not. I love working at About.com. It is a great gig. I love what I'm writing about, and that I have the opportunity to help others. It's just awesome.

Rob is doing pretty well. He is currently watching a Ghosthunter's. It's his current favorite thing to do. Well and play video games. He's doing pretty well.

No comments: