Sunday, March 23, 2008

No Posts for Awhile . . .

Well I promised myself that I would post on a regular basis, and already I am off track on this. Oh well. I have reasons, but I won't bore you with them all. A little bit about the fam.

Rob and the kids went to visit the cousins and Grandma and Pap for Easter. The whole family was planning to go, but Jacob was sick, sick, sick! So I stayed home and tended to him. The kids had lots of fun. They came home on Saturday so we could spend Easter Sunday together.

I think that Jacob has roseola, because he now has a rash that looks suspiciously like it. We'll find out tomorrow. I took him in to the doc on Saturday, because he was so miserable. He was borderline dehydrated, and they need to do a follow-up on him.

I've had an exciting week. I just got offered one job, and well another job. The first is exciting and fun writing children's stuff, but I don't know how it will pan out. I've got a meeting on Tuesday, and then I'll decide. I'll probably definitely take the second one, and quit my families blog. I'll wait and see though.

Beth wrote the cutest story to enter the Young Writers and Illustrators contest on PBS. Rob scanned in the pictures, and created a podcast, with narration by Beth and sound effects by Caleb. I love his shark impression.

Also, I've not posted pictures because it involves me getting on Rob's computer, and frankly the only time I blog is on Sunday evenings and Rob is always on his computer. You can check out some cute Easter pics at Rob's blog (which is mainly a photo album).

No comments: