Thursday, January 8, 2009

1'm in ur blogz, embedding my videoz



Rob here. I've hacked my way into Mim's blog (or as the 1337 speaking kidz these days would say: HaXoRed joor b0x0r, FTW!) I know all her passwords ... and until I get off my proverbial bum (cause butt is a bad word, according to 8 out of 10 kids) and start writing my own blog, I'm going to use those passwords to post my junk here (thanks Mim for being so understanding ... she's actually nowhere near right now).

So without further adieu, here are some photos from last Summer's trip to Holden beach, a vacation spot I highly recommend to anyone. I know, these photos are old. Blogs are supposed to be current. But I just found a neat new way of making slideshows and thought someone else might enjoy the little slideshow creation too.

8 comments:

Rob said...

Wow. What a thoughtful post. And how 'bout those photos. Amazing.

Mim said...

How lame is it to comment on your own post!

Rob said...

Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about. Must have been some other Robert ...

Gail said...

Hey...you can't go wrong with a great video. We made some great memories. Glad you caught them and are now able to share with others. Love it!
Mom

Rob said...

Hey it's great to see you posting! Now I can comment! I couldn't see the slide show though . . .

Rob said...

That's odd Rob. It should normally play as long as you have the Adobe Flash plugin installed.

You're not missing much if you can't see the slideshow =)

I'll try to post more meaningful stuff more often. I like your profile photo by the way =)

Taliatha said...

That's right, you totally took Rob's profile picture. I've started to think that I took all these great pictures that are actually yours :)

BTW I think my Rob plans to comment as much as possible on this blog to make it extra confusing.

Rob said...

When I first saw Rob's comment (other Rob that is) I WAS really confused. I thought, "I didn't post that comment." I figured someone had hacked their way into my Google account. I was ready to call up Google and complain that the Nigerian phishing scammers had gotten into my emails. Which reminds me, I owe the Nigerian president $1000 so he can wire me my inheritance.