Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Questions

1--Why is it that my boys (including Rob) go through twice as many clothes as us girls? I mean on an individual basis--there are at least two Caleb outfits, two Jacob outfits and two Rob outfits to every one of mine and Beth's outfits. Explanation please.

2--Why is it that my son who doesn't talk, can say pee pee and poo poo at the most random times? Plus he giggles. He knows what he is doing. Please tell why.

3--Why is bedtime the worst time of the day? It should be a loving happy time--but it's not--it really is not. It's like we are torturing the kids by making them sleep. I'd love to sleep as much as they get to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Great questions that I have no answers to. lol. Parker taught Meadow to say "Poopy Pants" and "what the heck" and she says it loudly at the worst times. Like during prayers at church. Sigh. ;)

Well at least Jacob can say pee pee and poo poo. I bet more words will be coming soon. He does know what he's doing. Any news about the diagnosis?

Mim said...

Not yet. To get a definite diagnosis of Apraxia, he has to be at least three. So we have another year. The speech therapist has been using the strategies used for Apraxia and it's working--so who knows.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain on #3. It is getting better though. I used to get soooo frustrated with the "I need some milk", "I can't find my blankie", "I forgot to do all of my homework"!

They really are fun kids though...people keep telling me we are gonna miss this when we are old and they are out of the house. I can say I will most definitely NOT miss the noise!

Love your blog Mim!!!!