Monday, September 28, 2009

Book Update

71. Princess Ben

72. Wake

73. The Adoration of Jenna Fox

74. Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies (fun book, great for self image and healthiness!)

75. When It Happens by Susane Colisanti Great love story. I do believe I've found another great author to follow. These books are along the line of Sarah Dessen. Sigh of happiness.

76. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. This is a paranormal book. It's got romance. Anyway I really liked it and currently have all of the books in the series on request at the library!

77. Stolen by Kelley Armstrong

78. Broken by Kelley Armstrong

79. The Bridesmaid

80. Forbidden Boy

81. The Other Boy

82. Waking Up to Boys

83. The Secrets of Boys

84. The Perfect Boy

85. Guardian

86. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (loved it)

87. After by Amy Efaw Wow! A dark book because of subject matter, but Wow!

88. Love Off Limits

89. The Safe Keeper's Secret by Sharon Shinn. Loved it, very Robin McKinley kind of, but I love it. I've ordered her other books from the library, but I feel a new author will likely appear on my all time favorites list! yeah! I love it when that happens.

90. Wild Roses Deb Caletti(Wow oh Wow!)

91. The Fortune of Indigo Skye Deb Caletti I really, really liked this one too. New favorite author, oh yeah!

92. The Sweet Life of Stella Madison

93. How Sweet It Is by Alice J Wisler a very nice sweet good book. Good read if you want to find happiness. It is inspirational fiction.

94. Twenty Boy Summer This is a fun book.

95. The Truth Teller's Tale by Sharon Shinn (As could as I hoped it would be. Yeah, she's up there on my author list. Yes she is!)

96. The Dreammaker's Magic by Sharon Shinn Another hit. You've got to try this author out.

97. First Come Loves Then Comes Money (I read this one to review for my about.com site, I really thought it was an excellent book, very insightful)

98. Summers at the Castle Auburn by Sharon Shinn

99. Waiting for You by Susane Colisanti

100. Mystic and Rider by Sharon Shinn (Really she's on my top list now. Really)


Yeah I did it! 100 new books this year and time left to spare!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Wow, I'm impressed!

Julie said...

Congrats Mim! I bet you did that many in 2nd grade and than again many times over. LOL