Sunday, September 6, 2009

What a fun and exciting week! Caleb started preschool. So far he loves it. He wants to go every day. I think he loves the structure of the environment and that he gets to be a big kid when he goes. His teacher told me he was a preschool pro. He got to lead the lines the first day of preschool. Jacob is sad when he's gone. I think Jacob would like to go as well.

Beth is doing well in school. She wants to start the homework now! I'm not so sure that she will be quite as enthusiastic as soon as it really starts. We shall see. Beth is so happy, and loves to play with her little brothers, most of the time. She's always looking for more opportunities to make a new friend.

Jacob is doing well. He is becoming quite independent. I woke up one night this week to him crying. At first I thought it was the new neighbors since the cry sounded far away. But I got up to investigate. Jacob wasn't in bed. So I listened and realized the cry came from downstairs. Jacob had gone all the way downstairs, in the dark, gotten a cup and filled it up with water. The only problem was that it was too full and he couldn't pick it up out of the sink. Wow! 2 years old and independent all ready. The potty training game, he is not so keen on though. I thought I'd try again next week.

Rob just got back from DragonCon with some crazy pictures. I think he had a good time. He came home tired from the long drive, but I think happy overall. He and Jacob are currently giggling on the bed. I think Rob wants to play a video game. Jacob loves to watch him and laughs every time Rob dies. He thinks it's hilarious!

Well I'm off to make Rob a sandwich or something to snack on. Have a great Labor Day weekend. We'll be doing something fun tomorrow.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! Thanks for that snapshot... I could picture all of your sweet family and hear giggling too- I just miss the Mim update. ;) When do we hear that one??

rajagiri said...

its nice thank you.

Taliatha said...

Good for Jacob! So independent. I'm glad Caleb is in a good preschool situation.