Monday, February 23, 2009

100 Book Challenge

One of the forums I go to has issued a 100 Book challenge.  That is a challenge to read a 100 books a year. Now I can't say how many books I normally read in a year, but I figured that it'd be fun to find out.  To get the challenge you have to read about two books a week.  Also I'll list books I reread, but I won't count them to my challenge. Since I mostly read YA I'm not usually reading books over 350 pages.  

Here's my list so far.  I'll just pick up a new post with new numbers.

1. Nicola and the Viscount
2. Victoria and the Rogue
3. Princess Mia
4. Princess on the Brink
5; Forever Princess
6. When Lightening Strikes
7. Code Name Cassandra
8. Safe House
9. Sanctuary
10 This Lullaby (by Sarah Dessen) My favorite of all her books
11. The Last Summer of You and Me (by Ann Brashares)  Awesome love story
12. 3 Willows by Ann Brashares
13. Miss Match
14. Catalyst By Laurie Halse Anderson (This book really reminded me of how I felt in high school as opposed to some of her other books (which are good too))
15. Senses Working Overtime
16. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (Incredible book)
17.  Prom
18. The Kind of Friends We Used to Be 
19. The Forgotten Warrior
20. The Host (I liked it better than the Twilight series)
21 My book--and yes I'm going to count the first time I read it through

And I may be leaving some out, but that's okay.

Reread books that I remember this year
Hunger Games (So awesome, that you can not imagine the awesomeness of the book)
Harry Potter 7


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked The Host better, too.

Taliatha said...

Reading 100 books in one year? Shouldn't you spend more time watching television?