Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A little late . . .

So our weekly update is a bit late. I don't know why, but the last two days, I've been massively tired. Even now I'm yawning, and it's the middle of the day! Plus I still have so much to do! Oh well.

News for the week: Beth lost another tooth yesterday. Tragically the tooth fairy was caught in a freeze and ended up spending the night at the Easter Bunny's house last night. Things should be made right by the time she gets home. Doesn't work too well when Mom goes to bed at 9:00, and sleeps later than Beth--Dad forgot to leave a message for the tooth fairy.

Caleb is being Caleb. He made some slime at Joyschool, and is laughing manically about it right now. He is so cute. We have started reverence stickers, and going to bed stickers, and Caleb has taken right to it! He's doing a great job.

Jacob is my sweet buddy boy. When we tell him to go get into his bed, he climbs into our bed. Last night Rob and Jacob had a conversation about that. When Rob said, fine you can stay here for now, Jacob shot him a look and cocked his little head at him, as if to say I totally won Dad. Today during visiting teaching, he was ready to go, so he turned and said good bye to the sister, pointed to the door and signed to ask for a cookie.

Rob is doing pretty well. He's happy, since he got me my new computer. It gives him joy to mess on a brand new Mac. Which is another reason I posted late. And other than being tired, I'm good as well.

No comments: