Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Book Update

59. My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison

60. The Scribbler of Dreams

61. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan--gotta say I loved the end of this one. This was the last book in the series. It was packed full of action, battle scene after battle scene, hardly letting you come up with a breath. I liked the end. The entire end--how the fighting ended and how well the final scenes of the book went. Wow! Just Wow!

62. The Magician by Michael Scott

63. Demon's Lexicon

64. Hope Was Here by Joan Bauer. I needed this book today. It was about finding the positive, and good in the situations around you. Nice voice. I really enjoyed it.

65. Lament by Maggie Stiefvater

66. The Sorceress by Michael Scott

67. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

67. Wings by E.D. Baker

68. Dairy Queen

69. The Off Season

70. The Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry (This was really, really good. It was a first novel, and there was bit more I'd like to have seen at the end, but overall a really good read.)

1 comment:

rajagiri said...

Dairy Queen is a nice book.