Sunday, August 30, 2009

This Week In Passing

It's official Caleb gave his first talk in Primary. He was very articulate, and did a great job. Rob helped him. Every time they would go through the talk together Caleb would forget something and say Doh! (very Homer Simpsony). Rob was worried he'd do that in the middle of his talk. Caleb didn't. He was very serious the entire time and I was super proud of him.

Beth had a good first week of school. Very exciting very fun. She made some new friends and did some good stuff. I'm proud of her. She'll start homework in a few weeks. yeah Homework! (not so much)

Jacob is being happy and helpful and fun. This week will be the first week of him with just me three mornings a week. I think he is going to miss Caleb very much. But we'll do play group on Mondays, and he speech on Wednesday and Fridays which should help. Plus we need some together time.

There isn't tons of news this week. We went to the temple yesterday to prepare for Caleb's talk. The kids managed to be reverent for the majority of the time. A feat that would astound many, especially our home teachers. Our kids are awful whenever they come over. I mean awful. Sigh.

Rob worked hard this week, since school's back in session. He's tired. But he didn't get cranky, so I'm proud of him. We had a nice at home date on Friday. I quite enjoyed it.

That's about it for us. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Yea for Caleb! I will call him today and see how he likes school and ask him about his talk. Great little family.I love reading your updates.

rajagiri said...

great small family.