Friday, August 7, 2009

When I Was Eighteen

Quite honestly I can look back at my eighteenth year with a lot happiness. I moved out and had a lot of fun my freshman year of college. But this post isn't about me. It's about Caleb.

We were talking, and I told him that he could be an acrobat. Well he wanted to know what that was, and we hit YouTube for some videos. One of which was Urban Acrobat Guys running around jumping off of buildings, flipping and rolling. Really cool stuff. Then I was telling him not to try that stuff.

Caleb: Mom I know how to do that.

Me: Really

Caleb: Yeah when I was eighteen I knew how

Me: Caleb you weren't eighteen

Caleb: Yes I used to be, then someone turned me into a baby.

Me Thinking: Maybe there's something to the whole reincarnation theory (not Really)

So what could you do before you got turned into a baby?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol. If he can do that when he is 18 AGAIN, maybe we should be concerned. lol Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny loved it how smart of Caleb
Nana

Gail said...

Caleb is always so original. He could be a acrobat for sure.He's so cute and funny!