Sunday, March 15, 2009

Awesome Kids

So I totally forgot to mention this in my post--Beth ordered me to stay upstairs for a bit today. So I did.

When she called me downstairs there were balloons all over the floor. (Balloons blown up by Caleb)

And Jacob was peeking out of a hiding spot. Then everyone yelled, "surprise!" Beth had planned an entire party just for me.

We bowled with a basketball and bottles of tomato juice as pins.

Decorated paper boats that Beth had folded for the craft.

Had cake.

Watched a talent show.

And then danced.

It was a wonderful party!

I'm so lucky to have such thoughtful kids who go to great lengths to make my day special all on their own!




6 comments:

Taliatha said...

Happy birthday, cool cat!!

Gail said...

What special little ones....of course.... they have great parents who have helped them to be so special.Too bad we had to miss the party....
Love to all.

Unknown said...

Wow, that IS awesome. What thoughtful little cuties. I also am impressed that you had 6 bottles of tomato juice on hand :) Happy birthday!!

Rich said...

Happy Birthday Mim!

You do have awesome kids, what a thoughtful crew!

Anonymous said...

Beth, Caleb,and Jacob, How fun to ive your Mom a birthday pary. What fun.
Love,
Nana

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!