Friday, March 20, 2009

Caldwell Update

Currently the kids and Rob are playing their favorite game of talking to the computer--and having it talk back!

You should know that this done by having the automatic reader read the responses that Rob is typing in. This is one of Rob's favorite games. His grin is huge right now.

I think my favorite time this happened was when Rob took control of his computer with the laptop, and was downstairs. My mom was upstairs checking her email when she was visiting. Rob then proceeded to have the computer talk to her for several minutes. My mom was freaking out!

It was funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that time it was funny even the kids wonder where the voice was coming from. It was scary to have someone talk to you and know where and what you were doing. That was a great joke.
Love,
Nana