Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rock on!

We recently went to a Rock Band party that Rich and Erika Henderson threw at their house, smoke machine, disco lights and all. It was a blast. Lots of nice little touches, like a leopard print bandanna tied to the microphone stand made the night really memorable. If you failed a song, you had a choice between "fuzzy pork" treats from the nearby Asian market, or some faux jello shots (aka gross little gelatin cups also from the Asian market). When I failed a song, my Jello cup tasted like warm, overripe Cantaloupe. Yum!

We had Matisyahu, the Jewish rapper, the lead-singer of Green Day, John Lennon and Yoko, and lots of other Rockers present. Check out the picks. Lots more on our Smugmug site.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! Rock on. Awesome pictures :)

Michelle Zink said...

This looks like so much fun! My house looks similar on a Saturday night, except it's my son and his friends who are playing until all hours.

People think I'm crazy, but truthfully? I love it!
:D

Unknown said...

Love the slide show too, very cool!