Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Ready for April Fool's

So each day, I come in to work and "direct" live educational videoconferences. It's not too exciting most days. Well, tomorrow is not most days. It just so happens to be April 1st, and I already have my slate ready to put up on the screen before class starts. I wonder how long it will take people to catch on to the fact that they are not in the wrong videoconference. And boy, wouldn't this videoconference be a real winner? I think I'll suggest adding it next semester.



To learn more about what I really do at work all day, other than surf the Internet and post these blog posts, check out this little video:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The bacon videoconference joke is HILARIOUS. I wanted to see more! What did people do?

Very interesting job you have Rob.

Anonymous said...

Rob,
What a fun job. Do more bacon ideas afterall it is a science High School.
Nana